East Capital Real Estate offers investors excellent income-generating opportunities via its portfolios of high-quality, sustainable properties. These are backed by experienced fund managers with solid regional and market expertise and an established network of contacts. We manage three funds and one investment mandate, with a total property value of EUR 450 million, distributed across 19 properties (including 31 buildings) with a lettable area of 340 000 square metres.
East Capital Real Estate is part of East Capital Group − an independent asset management group comprising several strategies and specialisations that offer active management solutions for equities, bonds and real estate assets within a clear ESG framework. Founded in Sweden in 1997, East Capital Group manages a total of EUR 2.6 billion for a broad range of international investors, including leading institutions, companies and private individuals.
How we add value to core investments
- Our team of 15 asset and property management specialists boast profound local knowledge, a strong network and a successful track record of delivering compelling returns over several market cycles.
- Our on-the-ground presence in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius and Stockholm includes a proven track record of both management and development of commercial real estate.
- Our fully integrated platform includes asset sourcing, property and fund management.
- Our core profile features investments in strategic locations with access to good infrastructure and reduced volatility.
- We use a long-term investment approach, with diversification across various market segments and a focus on sound risk/return profiles.
- Our portfolios feature a combination of single- and multi-tenant properties in modern, energy-efficient buildings with good credit ratings and high occupancy rates.
- We offer a hands-on, proactive and tenant-centric management approach.
- We integrate ESG principles with a focus on best-in-class governance and sustainability practices.
- We strive for increased property attractiveness through improvements in tenant mix, property refurbishment, assessment of extension and redevelopment opportunities.
- We take a conservative approach to debt financing and leverage, with a focus on risk management.